There’s no doubt that ‘Remember When’ being in a Discover Ireland advert brought Heathers to a lot more people’s attention than would have previously known of the Macnamara twins, Ellie and Louise, aka Heathers.
Well, fast forward twelve months and the pair have a new album ready to unleash, ‘Kingdom’ will be released in September.
In the run up to the release the pair will be gigging around the land..
- Sat Sept 1st: Electric Picnic Festival – Stradbally
- Wed Sept 26th: Dolan’s Warehouse – Limerick
- Thurs Sept 27th: Roisin Dubh’s – Galway
- Fri Sept 28th: McHugh’s – Belfast
- Sat Sept 29th: The Academy – Dublin
- Thurs Oct 4th: The Pavilion – Cork
Heathers have also released this single, ‘Forget Me Knots’ which you may have heard on the telly (actual programmes this time, no adverts!). I actually really like this song and find it quite uplifting. It features the refrain which many of us forget… ‘It’s alright not to feel ok’.
Photo Taken from Heathers’ Facebook page