Want to hire me?
Need a podcast or radio producer?
Need a voice for your audio book?
An experienced social media manager or content producer?
An experienced copywriter?
I offer a professional service to suit your needs
Give me a shout email@example.com
Why work with Nessymon.com?
I started this blog for a college project but over time it has grown and developed. Since moving to nessymon.com (as of Nov 11 2018), the site has had total views of 380,000.
I have a good social following on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram, both personally and professionally with over 7500 followers across different channels.
Ways we can work together
I’m open to suggestion as to how I can work with you and your brand.
Here are some ideas:
- Running Competitions
- Guest Posts
- Blogger Outreach
- Discounts for Readers
I have previously worked with
- The Gaiety Theatre, Dublin
- Universal Music Ireland
- Fingal Film Festival
You could also have me as a guest on your radio programme / podcast
- Areas of interest: music, music industry, television, social media, arts, film, baseball, LGBT issues, Irish diaspora issues
As well as presenting my own radio shows, I have also been interviewed on other radio shows and podcasts.
- The Irish Times, Women’s Podcast. Episode 24: Dear new Dail: Letters to the next government
- Phantom (Dublin) Music Industry – Event Management / Music Production / Advice for bands
- BBC London – Marriage Equality in Ireland, going home to vote
- BBC London with Anna Cookson – speaking about build up and reaction in Ireland to Conor McGregor vs Floyd Mayweather fight
- TalkRadio – Speaking about Coming Out and gay issues
- TalkRadio – Black Friday, online shopping habits, small business and craft sellers
- LMFM – Wheelchair Access on Bus Eireann
- Newstalk (National Radio Ireland) – Wheelchair Access on Bus Eireann
- MuscleOwl Podcast – Wheelchair Access on Bus Eireann
- Conor Scully – Projections – Interviewed for this exhibition about the Irish diaspora in London
- Garden of Sound radio show – New Zealand – Interviewed by Ian Turner about my musical life
- Migrant Museum London- Interviewed for the exhibition ‘Room To Breathe’ about my Irish migrant experience.
I’ve also appeared on RTÉ’s Young peoples Programme, Red Radar, speaking on camera about album artwork.
- Journal.ie: “Can you get out of that thing?” – Wheelchair user has cringeworthy experience dealing with Bus Éireann
- Independent.ie ‘Can you get out of that thing?’ – Wheelchair user told he needs to book seat 24 hours in advance by Bus Eireann driver’
- Irish Times – Interviewed for a piece on the ‘Room To Breathe’ exhibition.