On today’s show was delighted to chat to James Farrell, Chair of the Lewisham Irish Centre. I live about 15 minutes walk from the centre and only really got to know about the place in the last six months or so.
I’m really impressed by what happens at the centre. It’s a centre not only for the Irish community but for the wider Lewisham community also.
To find out more about the Lewisham Irish Centre or to get involved, you can go to lewishamirish.org. You can also find the group on Facebook and Twitter.
The London Ear // Show 236 March 9 2019 Playlist
Here’s what happened on this week’s show:
1. Ben Garrett: Falling
2. AE MAK: We Have It Right Here
3. Walking on Cars: Coldest Water
4. Future West: Human
5. Dermot Kennedy: Lost
6. Hozier: Almost (Sweet Music)
7. Chat with James Farrell, Chair of Lewisham Irish Centre
8. Sibeal: He Moves Through The Fair
9. Mango X Mathman: no Surrender FM
10. The Prodigy: No Good
11. Sick Love: Soccer Mom