So I spent most of this week sniffling and croaking my way through life! Make sure you top up with vitamin C and wear a scarf. If you can hibernate, do! I reckon this is what blokes call Man flu!
The London Ear on RTE 2XM // Show 172 December 2 2017 // Playlist
Here’s what I played on this week’s episode of The London Ear.
1. Ham Sandwich: Bodies
2. Age: Dislocate
3. Elbow: Golden Slumbers
4. Peco: Self Help – A beginner’s Guide
5. Akiva: M.O.D.
6. Trick Mist: Fraction
7. Peppy: I Don’t Think You Understand
8. The 202s: Soul Don’t Boogie
9. Haim: That Don’t Impress Me Much
10. The Strypes: Still Going to Drive You Home
11. They Might Be Giants: I Left My Body
12. Franz Ferdinand: Always Ascending
13. Letters from Pluto: Cold Right Now
You can keep up to date with all the music I play on The London Ear in one handy Spotify playlist. Every track I’ve played in 2017 and that is available on Spotify is in there. You can find it right here.