So I spent most of this week sniffling and croaking my way through life! Make sure you top up with vitamin C and wear a scarf. If you can hibernate, do! I reckon this is what blokes call Man flu!
The London Ear on RTE 2XM // Show 172 December 2 2017 // Playlist
Here’s what I played on this week’s episode of The London Ear.
1. Ham Sandwich: Bodies
2. Age: Dislocate
3. Elbow: Golden Slumbers
4. Peco: Self Help – A beginner’s Guide
5. Akiva: M.O.D.
6. Trick Mist: Fraction
7. Peppy: I Don’t Think You Understand
8. The 202s: Soul Don’t Boogie
9. Haim: That Don’t Impress Me Much
10. The Strypes: Still Going to Drive You Home
11. They Might Be Giants: I Left My Body
12. Franz Ferdinand: Always Ascending
13. Letters from Pluto: Cold Right Now
Listen On Demand to The London Ear
Thanks for listening, The London Ear broadcast on DAB radio, Saorview and outside Ireland you can listen online.You can listen to the show again on the RTE player. The show is broadcast every Saturday at 1300.
Don’t forget to check out the RTE 2XM website. You can keep up with me here.
Check out The London Ear on Facebook and Twitter
Listen to the music on Spotify
You can keep up to date with all the music I play on The London Ear in one handy Spotify playlist. Every track I’ve played in 2017 and that is available on Spotify is in there. You can find it right here.