Ah yes, the Autumn equinox, nothing to look forward to but snow, cold and snow.. oh and Culture Night on Friday and Ulster Bank Theatre Festival and lots more arts and culture events taking place over the next few months.
(Edit due to some technical difficulties the show was only partially broadcast at 1000 this morning, the show will be broadcast on Sunday at 2100, the interviews from the show are all in the podcast – Thanks for understanding – Nessy)
Here’s what happened on Show 9:
1. Crossroads: DJ Flip & Freezemaster Slick
2. Florence and The Machine: Shake It Up
3. Chat with Shauna Lyons from Ulster Bank Dublin Theatre Festival
4. Jamie Lawson: Lucy Rocks
5. Chat with Texas from The Shoos
6. The Shoos: Sun Turns Black
7. Chat with musician David Turpin
8. David Turpin: The Bone Dance
9. Event Guide with Kev McCabe
10. Leaders of Men: Happy Here (Recommended Free Legal Download available from leadersofmen.bandcamp.com)
11. Chat with pianist and composer Cormac McCann
12. Cormac McCann: Weekend Girl
13. Chat with Sinead McCoole, Curator of the Jackie Clarke Collection in Ballina Co Mayo.
14. Handsome Furs: When I Get Back
Thanks to all my guests, the full interview with David Turpin will be available later as a podcast. The show is broadcast every Wednesday at 1000 and repeated on Sundays at 2100. You can listen online, on DAB or on UPC channel 944.