Culture Cafe on RTE 2XM Show 16 Playlist and Podcast 09/11/11
I know, I’m bad, My apologies for not getting this up for now, been busy busy with college.. nearly there thank jebus!
In this episode of the Culture Cafe, I had the utmost pleasure of meeting Shirley Lewis and Lucy Jules who are two of George Michael’s backing singers. I’ve decided not to include their interview in the podcast as we had a chat in their hotel bar and there’s some music in the background. I don’t really want to be accused of letting 30 seconds of recognizable copyright music be downloaded so I will put the audio on youtube during the week.
Here’s what happened:
1. DJ Flip & Freezemaster Slick: Crossroads
2. The Chevin: Champion
3. Chat with Maeve Mulrennan of Unfolding Narratives
4. Tribes: When My Day Comes
5. Kathleen Edwards: Sidecar
7. DC Tempest: Sometimes
8. Lana Del Ray: Video Games
9. Culture Cafe Event Guide with Kevin McCabe
10. Chat with George Michael’s backing singers Shirley Lewis and Lucy Jules (part 1)
11. George Michael: My Baby Just Cares For Me
12. Chat with Shirley Lewis and Lucy Jules (Part 2)
13. George Michael: Safe
14. Jape: Scorpio
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that Shirley Lewis is married to and herself manages an eighties heart throb and actor, none other than Mr Luke Goss of Bros!
Thanks for listening!