Last week I had the pleasure of catching up with Adamski. Alongside Seal, he is responsible for one of the best tracks of the last 25 years.
For the past number of years, Adamski has been working mainly as an underground club DJ. But, now he’s back with a brand new EP and a brand new sound, which he calls ‘Futurewaltz’, dance music in a 3/4 time signature.
Adamski was very generous with his time and I really enjoyed our chat so it was only right and fair that today’s show was devoted to his music.
Here’s today’s running order:
1. The London Ear Intro
2. Adamski: Belle of the Speedball
3. Chat with Adamski (Part 1)
4. Adamski featuring Harmony: Detonate my Luv
5. Chat with Adamski (Part 2)
6. Adamski: Cuckoo Blood
7. Chat with Adamski (Part 3)
8. Adamski and David McAlmont: The Last Waltz
9. Chat with Adamski (Part 4)
10. Adamski featuring Buck Dexter: Pump Up The Waltz
11. Adamski: NRG
12. Adamski featuring Seal: Killer
Thanks for listening, You can listen live every Wednesday at 1400 and the repeat of show is aired on Sunday nights at 2100. You can listen to the show again on the RTE player.
You can also listen to the show in its entirety on Mixcloud or in the widget below.
The London Ear on RTE 2XM // Show 57 featuring Adamski // Nov 26 2014 by Nessy on Mixcloud