Last week I had the pleasure of catching up with Adamski. Alongside Seal, he is responsible for one of the best tracks of the last 25 years.
For the past number of years, Adamski has been working mainly as an underground club DJ. But, now he’s back with a brand new EP and a brand new sound, which he calls ‘Futurewaltz’, dance music in a 3/4 time signature.
Adamski was very generous with his time and I really enjoyed our chat so it was only right and fair that today’s show was devoted to his music.
Here’s today’s running order:
1. The London Ear Intro
2. Adamski: Belle of the Speedball
3. Chat with Adamski (Part 1)
4. Adamski featuring Harmony: Detonate my Luv
5. Chat with Adamski (Part 2)
6. Adamski: Cuckoo Blood
7. Chat with Adamski (Part 3)
8. Adamski and David McAlmont: The Last Waltz
9. Chat with Adamski (Part 4)
10. Adamski featuring Buck Dexter: Pump Up The Waltz
11. Adamski: NRG
12. Adamski featuring Seal: Killer