I had not one, not two, not three but four guests on the show today. The three members of Moons Delux and James McGrath joined me.
Interview with Moons Delux
I was delighted to be joined by the lads from Moons Delux. They’re originally from Dublin but now based in Hackney Wick. While they’ve been playing music together for a few years, it’s only now that they’re actually releasing their music. They’ve also embarked on a massive project to release 12 singles in 12 months.
Singer-songwriter, James McGrath, is originally from Tipperary but has lived in London a couple of times. He has just released a new ‘Live at The Shed’ EP and is has a launch gig planned for The Swan in Hillingdon for September 8th.
You can find out more about James on his website, on Facebook and Insta.
The London Ear on RTÉ 2XM // Show 210 September 1 2018// Playlist
Here’s what happened on this week’s show.
1. New Day: Kormac feat Jack O’Rourke
2. Chat with Moons Delux (Part 1)
3. Life in Transit: Moons Delux
4. Chat with Moons Delux (Part 2)
5. Know No Better: Moons Delux
6. Chat with Moons Delux (Part 3)
7. One Day Would Be Enough: Moons Delux
8. The Specialist: We Cut Corners
9. Chat with James McGrath
10. Race to the Bottom: James McGrath
11. Lucifer: The Late David Turpin
12. Me and My Friends: James Vincent Mcmorrow