The London Ear – Interview with Matt Taylor
It’s a couple of years since I last spoke to Matt Taylor on The London Ear. Matt is an Irish pop singer-songwriter and lives in Brighton (no, I’m not jealous – who am I kidding? I am jealous)
Matt has a new single out called ‘Drip Drip’, we spoke about that, his travels after having Covid last summer, as well as the future of Matt Taylor the pop star.
If you would like to find out more about Matt, check out his Instagram and do follow on Spotify.
The London Ear #372 – Jan 22 22Here’s what was on the playlist for this week’s episode of The London Ear.
1. Junk Drawer: Tears in Costa
2. Tara Nome Doyle: Caterpillar
3. Kevin Herm Connolly: It’s Ok (Cos We’re In Love)
4. Fia Moon: By Now
5. Cian Ducrot: Not Usually Like This
6. Matt Taylor Interview part 1
7. Seeva: Young
8. Matt Taylor Interview part 2
9. Matt Taylor: Drip Drip
10. Keeley: To A London Sunrise
11. Mhaol: Laundries
12. Fontaines DC: Jackie Down The Line