The London Ear 305 with Hannah Moule and The Moulettes
Hello! It’s been a hot hot week in London, phew! Time to kick back and relax with this week’s episode of The London Ear.
On this week’s episode of the show, I catch up with Hannah from Hannah Moule and The Moulettes. The Glastonbury band have embarked on a remarkable project which they are calling ‘Xenolalia’. The band were about to release their fifth album, and then all the 2020 Covid stuff happened so they reframed their album idea to bring out 55 individual tracks over 11 EPs. Each EP will feature one track, done five ways, in different genres.
It was great to catch up with Hannah to chat about the project, the band and basically, the state of the world right now.
You can follow the band on Patreon and get extra little goodies for each EP.
Ypu can find out more about Hannah Moule and The Moulettes on their website, Facebook, Twitter and Listen to their music on Spotify
The London Ear // Show 305 August 15 2020 Playlist
Here’s what was on the menu for this week’s episode of The London Ear.
1. The Clockworks: Can I Speak To a Manager Please?
2. Interview with Hannah Moule (Part 1)
3. Hannah Moule and The Moulettes: Idiolect Electric
4. Interview with Hannah Moule (Part 2)
5. Hannah Moule: Idiolect (Session Track)
6. Interview with Hannah Moule (Part 3)
7. Hannah Moule and Oli: Words (Session Track)
8. Hannah Moule and The Moulettes: Attention
9. Lethal Dialect: The K District
Listen On Demand to The London Ear
Thanks for listening, The London Ear broadcast on DAB radio, Saorview, nationwide in Ireland and outside Ireland you can listen online. You can listen to the show again on the RTÉ player including all previous episodes. The show is broadcast every Saturday at 1300.