On this week’s episode, I was delighted to be able to chat to theatre director, Shane Dempsey, who is the man in charge of the Finborough Theatre production of The Non Stop Connolly Show. The full show is 14 hours long, yes, 14 hours. Mental! Shane tells all!
1. The London Ear Intro
2. Plutonic Dust: Eskimo Kiss
3. Mystery Jets: Bubblegum
4. Yeasayer: Silly Me
5. Barq: Gentle Kind of Lies
6. Kendrick Lemar: Untitled 06
7. Young Folk: First Sign of Morning
8. Chat with Shane Dempsey, Director of Non Stop Connolly Show (Part 1)
9. Alex Brabbins: Opening Music from Non Stop Connolly
10. Chat with Shane Dempsey, Director of Non Stop Connolly Show (Part 1)
11. Kiernan McMullan: I Stayed The Same
12. August Wells:Here in the Wild
13. Rosanango Family: Lights On
14. Mura Masa feat Bonzai: What If I Go?
Thanks for listening, The London Ear broadcast on DAB radio, Saorview and outside Ireland you can listen online.You can listen to the show again on the RTE player. The show is broadcast every Saturday at 1300.
You can follow Shane Dempsey on Twitter.
You can also listen on mixcloud or in the widget below.